TATTOO CONTEST RULES
- If you are entering your tattoo, it must be fully healed or it will not be judged
- Our panel of judges will be looking for placement, clarity, shade, tone, realism, smoothness, design, originality, line/no line, color and healed value.
- Tattoos must be FULLY HEALED in order to enter tattoo competitions. A healed tattoo offers characteristics that a fresh tattoo does not. Most tattoos fade with sun and age. A great tattoo holds its value after it’s healed. Therefore, a new tattoo or one that is scabbing/healing should never be an entry unless the event offers new fresh tattoos as a category, we do not.
- Do not put Vaseline or lotion on the tattoo to make it pop prior to contest. Judges will be touching tattoos for smoothness.
- It will cost $10.00 per category. You may enter has many categories as you choose. The entry fee is NON REFUNDABLE. Be sure to be present 30 minutes prior to the contest. No refunds for no shows. Contest is scheduled for 2:00 p.m.
- Enter one tattoo per class, however you may enter the same tattoo into two different classes as long as the tattoo fits into the class requirements listed below:
- Best Sleeve
- Best Portrait
- Best Leg
- Best Lettering
- Best Back Piece
- Best Illustrative
7. Any and all photos taken of tattoos, contest entries and award winners at Skin & Steel by official Skin & Steel photographers are solely the property of Skin & Steel AZ/American Legion Riders Post 2.
BIKE SHOW RULES & CATEGORIES
Ready to enter the competition? Great awards and bragging rights are all within your grasp if you are willing to take on the competition and have what it takes, but be forewarned, the competition is stiff. Each year we see more entries who aspire to be honored. Do you have what it takes to be a winner?
This is a Best-Of Competition for 1st Place only and $10.00 per entry per class:
- Best Dresser
- Best Paint
- Best Street Cruiser
- Best Street Sport
- Best Vintage
- Most Unique